Wednesday 10 April 2013

Where I am from (Books)


I am from a Nazi family.
My father was a SS officer and we moved our home to somewhere I hated because of his job.
I had an older sister who laughs at me since I don’t know what is “Out-with”.
I made friends with a boy who wore the stripped pyjamas and has a star on his cloth.
I went to help him to look for his missing father and went into a room.
Then, I lost all my sense and held hands with my friend on the ground.

I am from a West German city and got sick when I was 15.
I met an attractive woman and fell in love with her.
But one day she left me without farewell and cannot see her until I went to the college.
I saw her in the trail, being blamed as SS guard.
I sent her tapes to read to her as my youth time with her when she was in the prison.
But our connection still broke since she hung herself the day I took her leave.

I am from Iran but studied in Austria.
I told my friends I was French and helped them to cut their hair in order to get along with them.
My heart broke by those tough sisters so I went back home.
But I found the government was so strict here and even did not allow me to make-up.
I married my boyfriend but then found we were not matching.
Then I divorced with him and wrote the book in France.

I am from a little planet where has a beautiful rose.
Then I went a planet travel and met a drunker, a king and a businessman.
I cannot understand what they were doing so I went to the earth.
I met a bunch of roses and felt sad because my rose was not unique any more.
But the little fox comforted me and wanted to be tame.
I didn’t want to break his heart because I would go back.
The snake helped me leave and finished its promise.

I am from a wizard family.
I use to be a poor orphan but everything changed when I crossed the wall in the station.
I became a student at the Hogwarts School.
Then I found my enemy who killed my parents and fought with him.
I had two best friends, the boy was from a wizard family and the smart girl’s family was Muggle.

2 comments:

  1. Your poems are fun to read and they are really detail.
    I might share these poems to some of my friends and let them guess it. They are also helpful to introduce new books to people as well.
    THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARN IT, now I need to read The Boy In The Striped Pajamas! You made it seem so interesting and intriguing! I really liked your poem, it had a lot of extra detail that made it great, and made it stand out from all the other I Am From Books poems. Great job!

    ReplyDelete