Thursday 18 April 2013

Reflection of viewing others' blog

   Through visiting the blogs of my classmates, reading their definitions of education, their views on the importance of teaching English literature, and their favourite books and authors, I found it so happy to see the similar idea we held. For example, both Shayda and Audrey had the childhood memory of the book "Matilda", which reminds of my feeling when I was young and how I enjoyed that book. I also found that most of us have the similar definition of education as well as the view of English literature.
   The most enjoyable part was seeing my classmates' favorite books or books they read in English class. I myself kind of feeling jealous of them because I did not have so many time to learn and read literature in class when studying in China, no matter what language it is. I am not saying we don't learn literature in China but we seldom read novels or plays together during class time. Therefore, I felt a little bit jealous and glad since what we now doing in class is so perfect for me.
  While visiting others' blogs and comments, I found it emergent for me to improve my writing skills and grammar. I was so inspired by their articles, especially some of them providing very clear point.

No comments:

Post a Comment