Monday 22 April 2013

Free writing (why I write)

I write to remember. When seeing those beautiful views around, I  record my admiration and how I am touched by the wonder. When reading a book or a report, I record my comments and  thought  to remind me what happened in the world. When listening to a music or even viewing a picture, I record my emotions and imagination. For me, writing is a way to record what is going on in my life and what I am thinking this period. Memory in my mind fades when the events happened longlong ago but my writing will still remains to tell me what kind of person I was.

3 comments:

  1. Writing to remember is really interesting. I probably do more of this than I think. It's cool to have a record of your feelings and emotions on a certain topic or about a certain thing. We change so much from day to day and year to year, writing to remember how you were is important. It gives you the ability to look back on who you were, and how far you've come. It lets you see what's changed in you and what hasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reason for writing is very understandable and it may even be necessary sometimes. Memories may not always stay with a person forever, but words written on paper will always remain as they are. Writing in order to remember also ensures that your memories do not get changed or altered over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Back at home I carry around a little journal wherever I go. I keep my observations, philosophies, quotes, and feelings. Writing allows me to keep track of the things that mean something to me, as it does for you. I only write what's important and don't write in it until something important arrises to be remembered. I'm glad I'm not the only one in this boat.

    ReplyDelete